The Tomodore 74 is a renovated ZX Spectrum+. Made for an old friend following his recounting memories of playing Elite on his as a kid….
- Raspbnerry Pi 3
- 1TB Hard Drive
- Connectors: Ethernet, HDMI and 2xUSB 2.0
- Fan cooled CPU
- Power on LED
- Power/reset switch
- Incredibly tight fit! (see build photos)
- Lost a a keyboard piece along the way. Thus, had to make a silicone mold from an existing piece and cast a resin duplicate.
- Designed my own PCB with surface mounted components to mange the fan/power/led functions.
- Presentation – product box made and retro-styled user manual included.